Fitness center doors are now open! Your experience in the fitness center may feel a little different than in the past. We appreciate your patience and cooperation as we work to resume operations as well as keep everyone safe.
For now, the fitness center will be open Monday through Friday, 8am – 4pm for vaccinated members only. We will broaden the hours in the future but will need to continue shortened hours for the time being.
Please take note of the following:
- The fitness center will be available to vaccinated members only
- Vaccinated members are still encouraged to workout with mask.
- Showers and locker rooms will be available
- Capacity limits will be lifted, meaning you will no longer need to book into timeslots
- Please use hand sanitizer at the front desk before entering fitness facility
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the fitness center
- Group exercise classes will only be in person now
- Please use provided cleaning wipes to sanitize equipment after use
- Non-vaccinated members will not be able to use the site until further notice
A friendly reminder, you must have your PTminder account set up before using the fitness facility. To sign up,
- Select Sign Up and create a login account
- Sign membership agreement (it should prompt you)
- You are all set!
We hope that you will understand the changes that must be made in order to operate the facility. Our goal is to provide a safe, clean environment for all members to achieve their fitness goals.
For additional questions or concerns, please contact me at Alexandra.Talbot1@t-mobile.com or call 703-689-5900.