Exercise Attire Guidelines
Please remember that the T-Mobile Reston Fitness Center is a mixed use facility which abides by the corporate standards upheld by T-Mobile. Attire should always be safe for the activity in which you will participate as well as “in good taste.”
- Shirts and closed toe, closed-heel athletic shoes must be worn at all times in the Fitness Center with the exception of the locker room areas.
- Store bought tank tops and sleeveless shirts are permitted. All shoulder and neck openings must be factory hemmed.
- Uncovered sports bras are acceptable only in the group exercise and yoga studios and should always be covered when walking to and from other areas of the Fitness Center.
- Cut-off shorts are not allowed.
- T-shirts, tank tops, or sleeveless shirts with gaping arm and neck openings are prohibited.
- Uncovered sports bras and tops which expose mid-driffs are not acceptable in any area of the Fitness Center other than the Group Exercise and Yoga studios.
- Attire with inappropriate slogans and/or artwork is prohibited.
Shirts, jerseys or pinnies are requested (No shirts vs. skins). For your safety and to maintain the wood surface, refrain from wearing running shoes, dress shoes or shoes with soles that mark the floor.